Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Authors Corner: Cindy Roland Anderson

Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...

Cindy Roland Anderson


"I write clean, contemporary romance with a combination of humor, romantic tension and some pretty great kissing scenes. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend. I love being a mother and have five amazing children. Our family has expanded by adding a son-in-law, a daughter-in-law, and four adorable grandchildren. I'm a registered nurse and work in the newborn intensive care unit. I love to read, almost as much as I love writing. And I love chocolate, probably a little too much."

******************************************************************************
It works out nicely that I decided to spotlight Cindy on a day she has a new book out! I just happened to finish reading it and I loved it! I've really enjoyed all of Cindy's books so it was an easy choice to me to choose her as an author to spotlight. She writes fun, clean contemporary romance. The first book I read of Cindy's was her fun romantic adventure, Discovery Sophie. The cover was what drew me in initially, but I ended up really enjoying the storytelling as well. Cindy was a new-to-me-author at the time, but after reading her first couple books I was hooked. I've been able to get to know Cindy behind the scenes as we worked on a project together awhile back. I really came to admire her and getting to know her outside of her books was a lot of fun. She's an author I would really like to meet in person one day. 

One thing I love about her books are all the cute covers! It was hard narrowing down a favorite, since I enjoy them all... but I went with Under a Georgia Moon! This was a super cute and fun read, it also kicks off the Georgia Moon series, so it's a good place to start if you're wanting to check out her books. 
Under a Georgia MoonAddie Heywood thought she was doing okay after her fiancĂ© dumped her just weeks before their wedding, claiming he’d found someone else more compatible with his health food tastes. But when he marries the other woman three months later, Addie needs to get away. Leaving her home in Idaho, she escapes to Mitchel Creek, Georgia to visit her Aunt Janie. Chase Nichols isn’t looking for love. His dream is to trade his computer mouse for his guitar and make it big in the country music world. If he can land a job in Nashville, he might have a shot at getting discovered. His plans get derailed when he does his neighbor a favor and picks up her niece, Addie, at the airport. Things get even more complicated when his ex-girlfriend comes back into the picture. That’s when he hatches a new plan. Since Addie wants to avoid her aunt’s matchmaking schemes, and he wants to avoid his ex-girlfriend, they’ll fool the world by pretending to date. What neither of them counts on is actually falling in love.

*********************************************************************************
Which authors do you love? Who are some of your favorites?
Be sure to check out 
to see their author picks for August!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!