Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Blue Moon Kisses by Cindy Roland Anderson

Blue Moon Kisses (Georgia Moon Romance, #3)Blue Moon Kisses by Cindy Roland Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Adorable!

I really enjoyed this one! Ashlee has had a childhood crush on her brother's best friend Beau for most of her life, but he only has ever looked at her as a little sister. He joins the military and they go their separate ways. Jump ahead six years and when they both return to their small hometown they're reunited and realize a lot has changed in those six years and she's not so little or sister-like anymore.

I was sucked into this one right from the start and ended up staying up way to late reading, if I didn't have to get my kids up and ready for school the next morning I probably would have stayed up even later to finished. I was actually glad I was able to get my kids off to school and then finish up this morning. I really enjoyed the story and characters. Ashlee and Beau are both likable leads and have amazing chemistry. It's nice that they've known each other for so long and it was fun to watch as they realized their feelings for each other went beyond friendship.

Overall, this was the perfect escape for me. I liked reunited with past characters (stands well on its own) and I love the small-town charm. Definitely a favorite series of mine and one I would totally recommend!

Content
Romance: Clean- Kissing and talk of waiting for marriage
Language: None
Violence: None-Mild...talk of a date(s) getting a little handsy
Religious: None
Series: Georgia Moon series, Book Three. Can stand well on its own

Source: Review copy


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!