Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Author's Corner: Diane Darcy

Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...

Diane Darcy

Diane Darcy loves to read and write lighthearted and funny books. She’s a member of the Heart of the West and RWA. She was a finalist for Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Award. She’s written romantic comedies for several different genres – some historical, some contemporary, all lighthearted and fun. She makes her home in Utah with her family and is hard at work on her next book.
*******************************************************************************
I'm sitting here trying to remember which of Diane's books was my first. I *believe* it was She Owns the Knight, which I loved! I clicked with her writing style and quickly devoured all her other books she had out at the time. I love that she writes in a few different genres, but all her books are light and fun and of course clean. They have fun characters, swoony romance and memorable stories. I always look forward to her books. I am sad to say I am a tad behind though, she has a bunch of new medieval books that I have yet to read! Yikes, I really need to get on the ball. I know they'll be fantastic as well. 

*******************************************************************************

Which authors do you love? Who are some of your favorites?


Be sure to check out 

KJ's Book Nook


to see their author picks for October!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I'm a huge fan of Diane Darcy too! When I pick up one of her books, I know I'll smile -- funny situations and characters, swoony moments, and a well rounded story. Thanks for sharing your love of clean reads and awesome authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I can always count on Diane's books to deliver just what you said, fun, swoony and a great story! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!