Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Heart Your Blog Award

Color me surprised! I was looking at reviews on www.angieville.blogspot.com/ and came across a post on Monday, October 6th in which Angieville had nominated Bookworm Nation for an award. Below are the rules for the award.


1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Nominees so far:
*The Friendly Book Nook at www.thefriendlybooknook.com/
*The Printed Page at www.printedpage.blogspot.com/


Thanks Angieville for the nomination! I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I love it. I like how its set up, and your reviews are always fun to read. My list on GoodReads is growing too long from all the book ideas I've gotten from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!