Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Destiny’s Path
By Frewin Jones
Release Date: November 1, 2009

Synopsis: “After an epic battle that left her home in flames and her father dead, Branwen knows that now is the time to follow her Warrior Princess destiny. But she soon finds that those she trusts most are capable of the greatest betrayal.” -GoodReads

Why I’m Waiting: This is the second installment of the Warrior Princess series. I really enjoyed book one, Warrior Princess, and I’m looking forward to seeing what Branwen will be up to now. The first book was loads of fun, well written and I really like Branwen’s character. I do hope this one has a little more romance though! If you haven’t yet, you better hurry and read book one before this one comes out!

2 comments:

  1. i like that warrior princess theme. i'll check out book 1 first. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Warrior Princess! I'm excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!