Friday, July 5, 2013

Divinely Designed by Rachael R Anderson

It all begins with calamity, faith, and a flat tire. Seeking liberation from recent heartache, Kennedy Jackson leaves her hometown and moves to Arizona to work as an interior designer. She thinks she is ready for a new start, but her heart still needs some convincing. When she bumps into a handsome stranger on the highway, she starts the ride of her life on a road of divine design that will lead to her dreams if she only has the faith to follow it
.
This is the second time I’ve read this and I enjoyed it just as much this time around. I could be wrong, but I think this is Rachael’s first published book. I think her books just keep getting better and better. I enjoy the dialog and plots of her books. She writes likable characters. I liked our heroine Kennedy, she was a lot of fun. I liked her outlook on life and that she was just a fun person to be around. I also liked Braxton, he was a good leading man. I thought they had good chemistry together. I liked that they were friends first and the romance naturally grew from there. Overall, a fun, lighthearted read. Content: Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!