Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Character Casting Reveals, Part III

I can't believe we're two weeks into Swoon Fest! I don't know about you, but I've been having a blast. McClure fans really are the best! It's been fun to connect with other fans and form new friendships.

So, this week we're revealing the couples from Marcia's Historical novels. These were super fun to do and I hope y'all love them as much as I do. As always, let us know what you think and if there are any you'd want to veto! ;)
Shackles of Honor
 
Whispered Kiss
Tide of the Mermaid Tears
Midnight Masquerade
Divine Deception
The Highwayman of Tanglewood
The Rogue Knight
Born for Thornton's Sake
A Crimson Frost
 
The Pirate Ruse
(We had some disagreements on this one, look for voting next week)


Saphyre Snow

Next Week: WESTERNS!

19 comments:

  1. LOL, same here. That's why I had to post it early. It wasn't fair for me to sit and enjoy them by myself. Gotta share the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word- it's Captain Hook!! *squeal*
    That's who I picture when I read The Pirate Ruse. His accent and how he calls Cristabel "Love"... I'm getting all giddy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I totally picture him, too. He makes the best pirate!

      Delete
  3. I have got to read The Pirate Ruse again! I can't remember much about the book so it'll be just like reading it for the first time! Hehe. And I can't wait till my casting is voted on next week. But don't worry ladies.. Hook stays.. ;) Hehe.

    And because of the castings I have to read Saphyre Snow again! Holy crow.. I love Jesse Pavelka!! *swoon*

    Have I mentioned how much fun I am having with Swoon Fest?! Love it!! :) Kath you are doing an AMAZING job!! Thank you SO much for hosting this!! You ROCK my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks KJ! It has been a lot of fun, I'll be sad when it's over.

      Delete
  4. I think you have the wrong girl cast for both Monet and Cristabel. I would be happy to send you a picture of me to put in there. :) Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, have you been eavesdropping? I swear KJ and I were talking yesterday about how we were dumb not to cast ourselves in some of these! :)

      Delete
    2. Um, Captain Navarrone is mine. I thought I made that clear already... ;)

      Delete
    3. Fine...I guess I'll take Broderick. *sigh* :)

      Delete
  5. LOVE THEM!!! Especially the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping for Gerald Butler in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have Gerard Butler as Lochlan in Highwayman. I think his personality (and looks) would be perfect for that character.

      Delete
  7. On the pirate ruse keep the guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hoping for Gerald Butler in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm hello!! AAaaaMAZING JOB!! Wousers ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Historical novels are my FAVORITE...no contest for me. :) Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these, especially casting for The Highwayman of Tanglewood & A Crimson Frost!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!