Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday's Fall Yummies - Week 3

This week I went looking for another easy recipe because life can get crazy but we all need a bit of sweet every now and then... right?! ;)

And if you're like me you LOVE bread but HATE making it! When I saw this recipe I may or may not have done a little happy dance in my living room... ;) Hehe. Are you ready for this?!


Ingredients:

1 box white or yellow cake mix
1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon cinnamon (or 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice)
1-3 eggs (see cake mix directions for amount)
Vegetable oil (see cake mix directions for amount)

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
2. Consult your cake mix box to find the amount of eggs and oil as directed on the box.
3. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in a bowl and mix on medium speed until smooth and well-blended.
4. Add pumpkin and cinnamon. Mix on low until incorporated.
5. Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Cool and serve with butter or frost with cream cheese frosting.

Easiest bread I've ever heard of making!! Can't wait to try it! And like last time.. if you DO try it please let us know what you think! :)

 
****************************************************************************************************************** Thanks Kathy Jo for that yummy recipe. I think I'm going to try it this weekend, sounds like something even I could manage! I decided to start doing a poll with each of our posts. Yesterday's (choosing between Love Me and Daydreams) was a lot of fun and wanted to continue doing it. So, here is today's come vote!

Poll
109941
Pirates vs. Knights, which do you love more? ;)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!