Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday's Fall Yummies - Week 4

So all week I've been thinking that this is my last week of posting recipes and I've been torn between 2 really good ones. I was so close to just putting them in a hat and pulling one when I realized that I actually have 2 weeks left! YAY! So one will be posted today and the other next week. Win/Win for me! ;)

So this week I chose to post... 


Cinnamon Roll Bites! And let me tell you... not only are they super easy... they are SUPER yummy!! I have made these several times and they never last more than a couple hours! Add a cup of hot chocolate and you have the perfect Saturday/Sunday morning Fall brunch! Mmmmmm Mmmmmm!

Ingredients:

For Biscuits:

1 12oz can refrigerator biscuits (I use Pillsbury Homestyle)
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup brown sugar

For Glaze:

1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
1 tbsp vanilla
2 tbsp milk

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray/grease 8x8 baking dish.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl mix together brown sugar and cinnamon, Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat well.
Spread out pieces evenly into baking dish.
Pour melted butter evenly over biscuits.
Bake 23-25 minutes or until baked through.
Set aside and let cool for a few minutes.

For Glaze:
Mix all ingredients until smooth.
Drizzle/pour over slightly cooled biscuits.

As I said before... these are SO good! And if by chance they DO last more than a couple of hours, you can put them on a plate and warm them back up in the microwave. They are just as good... I promise!! ;)

And of course.. if you try them.. let us know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!