Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Catching Caytie by Cindy Roland Anderson

Catching Caytie: A Summer in Snow Valley RomanceCatching Caytie: A Summer in Snow Valley Romance by Cindy Roland Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cindy Anderson has become a go-to author for contemporary romance.

Caytie is on the run from her cheating ex-boyfriend and scheming father. She goes to the only place she feels safe, her uncle’s ranch in Snow Valley, Montana. She just needs to lay low until her twenty-fifth birthday when she will receive her inheritance. She doesn’t plan on meeting the hunky cowboy Jace or for the sparks that fly when they’re together. I thought they had a fun “meet cute” and great chemistry. They’re opposites in a lot of ways, but also mesh really well together. There is a bit of suspense and Caytie’s ex is not quick to let her go.

I originally read this as part of the Summer in Snow Valleybut when I learned that it was being released as a standalone with some bonus material I had to snatch it up. It was just as much fun, if not more so, the second time around. Definitely one I’ll read again. This is a fun contemporary romance that I’d recommend to anyone.

Content: Clean


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!