Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is "all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"

Here are the most recent arcs I've received via Netgalley (one of my all time favorite sites). Aren't the covers gorgeous? They all sound like really good reads too. Can't wait to get read them.

Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz
YA Science Fiction-Fantasy
Publication Date: September 15, 2015
 
 A Noble Masuerade by Kristi Ann Hunter
Christian Historical Fiction
Publication Date: September 8, 2015
 
The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M White
Christian Historical Fiction
Publication Date: September 8, 2015
 
Falling for the P.I. by Victoria James
Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: August 11, 2015
 
Sweet Mountain Rancher by Loree Lough
Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: September 1, 2015

11 comments:

  1. Great Haul. I hope you enjoy reading your books and have a great weekend!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. These look really awesome and great haul indeed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! I'm excited for these ones. Those covers definitely make you want to dive in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cowboy romance looks good. Enjoy!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul this week! I got Shattered Blue too and I can't wait to check it out. It sounds great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shattered Blue looks really good! I hope you enjoy all your latest books! :)
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I'm looking forward to reading The Lost Heiress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Noble Masquerade looks interesting. Enjoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Shattered Blue cover is gorgeous!! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I hope you all of your pretties! :)

    Bogdana @ BogdanaBooknerd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!