Monday, October 12, 2015

Rescuing Rebecca by Teresa McCarthy

Rescuing Rebecca (Clearbrook Abbey, #1)Rescuing Rebecca by Teresa McCarthy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I've been a big fan of Ms. McCarthy's for a long time now and was very excited when I heard she would be writing a regency novella series. This was a fun read, quick read. Fit well with my busy schedule. Rebecca was a likable character. A daughter of an Earl who has been sent to work at Clearbrook Abbey, a school for young girls. The school has recently gained attention when a rumor begins to spread about a secret treasure that has been hidden away for years. Captain Argyle has been hired to keep an eye on the school. Rebecca and the Captain are thrown together and sparks fly. While their relationship was rather quick, it was fun and filled with chemistry. I thought they were cute together. Overall, I thought this was a very fun read and a nice escape. Would recommend to any regency fan.





Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None



This has been nominated for a 2015 Swoony Award, you can vote for it here.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!