Tuesday, February 2, 2016

His Personal Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel

His Personal Relationship ManagerHis Personal Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Totally cute!

I thought this was a fun read, fun plot and likable characters. Kenadie was jilted on her wedding day, at the alter. Pretty much the worst way possible and she's still not quite over it. Even though she ended up dodging a bullet, the controlling and abusive fiancé did his damage and Kenadie thinks its better to just stay away from men. With the exception of her best friend Zander. The two have been close for forever and do everything together. Zander is worried about Kenadie and wants to help her move past her pain.

This was a fun read. Kenadie's dating service sounded like a good idea, I like that it was way more personalized than online dating sites. Kenadie was a likable character, I feel bad that she was hurt and that she held on to it for so long. I liked Zander, I had an idea of what was going on with him and I'm glad it looks like he'll be getting his own book. Jason was great, just an all-around nice guy. He and Kenadie were cute together and I liked seeing their relationship evolve. Overall, a fun contemporary romance!

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None, characters attend church, non-denominational and no preaching

Source: Review copy


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!