Friday, March 11, 2016

The Protective Groom by Lucy McConnell

The Protective Groom: Billionaire Marriage BrokersThe Protective Groom: Billionaire Marriage Brokers by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is such a fun series! I like how they all have a similar theme, and yet are unique and can stand on their own. I actually missed book four, so I need to go back and read that one now.

Harley has a stalker that's getting more aggressive, to help protect her they decide she should get married. Hoping this will have the stalker give up, they go through the Billionaire Marriage Brokers where she's matched with ex-cop Noah Baker. Noah and Harley were a cute couple, great chemistry and had a fun story. I would have liked to been around for more of their "get to know you" conversations, but the interactions they do have are fun. I think the stalker aspect could have been played up a little more, I never felt a lot of suspense or felt a real threat. Overall, a fun read and one I'd recommend.

Content
Romance: Clean, mild kissing
Language: None
Violence: Mild
Religious: Mild, not preachy
Series: Book four, but can stand on its own

Source: Kindle Unlimited


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!