Friday, October 13, 2017

The Cowboy's Accidental Bride by Cindy Roland Anderson

The Cowboy's Accidental Bride: Country Brides & Cowboy BootsThe Cowboy's Accidental Bride: Country Brides & Cowboy Boots by Cindy Roland Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Super cute!

I dropped everything when I saw Cindy had a new book out! I didn't even bother reading the synopsis, I just dove right in. That's what I love about having favorite authors, you always know you're going to get a great story.

Ruby was such a likable character, very tough and sweet. I loved that although she had a rough upbringing and messy divorce, she was a devoted mother and kept a positive outlook on life. I love being around people like that and reading about characters like that. Tate was also a fun character, very charming and patient. Ruby and Tate have some great chemistry and wow, who knew hugging could be so swoony?! Needless to say, these two have some great chemistry! I really enjoyed their story and watching them fall in love. I have a seven year old daughter, so I could relate so much to the young girls in this book.

Overall, this was a fun read. Well written, swoony romance and a cozy setting with likable characters. All the things I love in a good book.

Content
Romance: Clean, HUGGING! and kissing
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Country Brides & Cowboy Boots, stands alone

Source: Kindle Unlimited

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, thank you so much for the sweet review! I'm so happy you liked the book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!