Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas - Reading List

Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas 2017
and Bookworm Nation, starts in just a few more days!

If you didn't know already, I love making lists! Below are the books I really hope to get through during the challenge. Here's a link to others I would like to read as well if I have the time. 

Contemporary Romance
1.    Hot Cocoa Christmas by Christene Houston
2.    The Christmas Boyfriend by Taylor Hart
3.    Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls by Jennifer Peel
4.    Operation: Married by Christmas by Debra Clopton
5.    One Enchanted Christmas by Melissa Tagg
6.    The Chef, the Holiadys & the Husband by Erica Penrod
7.    The Lumberjack’s Yuletide Bride by Kimberly Krey
8.    A Princess by Christmas by Jennifer Faye
9.    Chimney Sweep Charm by Marcia McClure
10.  Oh Come On Be Faithful by Cami Checketts

Historical Romance
1.    Christmas Secrets by Donna Hatch
2.    The Spinster’s Christmas
3.    12 Days at Bleakly Manor by Michelle Griep
4.    Christmas Belles by Susan Carroll
5.    A Gerrard Family Christmas by Rebecca Connolly
6.    The Christmas Charm by Lynn Collum
7.    Lady Crenshaw’s Christmas by Heidi Ashworth
8.    Silver Bells Collection – Anthology
9.    A Christmas Seduction – Anthology
10.   Object of His Affection by Marcia McClure

What's on your Christmas reading list?

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I love how you split it up--fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the list! I've read 5 of them. Can't wait to check out more from your list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list! I've read 5 of them. Can't wait to check out more from your list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!