Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls by Jennifer Peel

Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls #2)Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really loved the setting for this one, I’m a sucker for small-town charm and you throw in all the Christmas charm and I’m hooked! Piper is a single mom, working hard to provide a good life for her adorable son Finn. She stays away from men and is focusing on her career. Especially guys like Jace Peterson, rich, arrogant and made a terrible first impression. Jace has his work cut out for him if he ever wants Piper to see his true character.

This was a fun read, I enjoyed the characters and setting. I look forward to reading the other books in this fun series.

Content: Clean, just kissing. No language or violence.

Source: Kindle Unlimited


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!