Monday, February 12, 2018

Worth the Risk by Heather Moore

Worth the RiskWorth the Risk by Heather B. Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew I wanted to read this one as soon as I saw the cover! So pretty! The synopsis also sounded good and I'm always a sucker for a second chance love story.

I really enjoyed this one and I'm looking forward to reading the next two books in the series. Alicia is a likable heroine, really goes above and beyond to help her sick mom. Gives up her dreams and moves back home, despite how her mom treats her and the unhealthy environment. Jeff was also really likable, he made mistakes, but learned from them. I thought Alicia and Jeff had a sweet relationship, it wasn't smooth sailing and I thought it developed realistically.

Overall, this was a fun story with depth, sweet romance, well developed characters and fun small town charm.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Pine Valley, Book One

Source: eBooks for Review


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!