Saturday, September 5, 2020

A Lily in Disguise by Jessica Scarlett

A Lily in Disguise (Wycliffe Family, #1)A Lily in Disguise by Jessica Scarlett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5

This was a great debut novel by Ms. Scarlett. I'm so glad my friend Deb, recommended it to me. I enjoyed Lily as a character, she is trying so hard to reunite with her sister, and in order to do so she has found herself in a sticky situation. Playing an heiress at a summer house party. As the days go on and the lies get bigger she is getting more desperate as things seem to be falling apart.

I thought this was a fun read, well written and kept me up late reading to see what would happen with the truth came out! The romance was sweet, lots of nice moments between our leads. I did think the "bad guy" could have been flushed out a little more, and maybe played a bigger part in the story. But, overall I really enjoyed this one and look forward to reading more from Ms. Scarlett.

Content
Romance: Clean, mild kissing
Language: None
Violence: Mild


Similar Books You May Enjoy...
The False Fiancee by Emma Lange A Pressing Engagement by Anne Barbour To Con a Gentleman (Dalton Family #1) by Sarah Adams The Gentleman's Deception by Karen Tuft

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!