Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Seat Filler by Sariah Wilson

The Seat Filler: A NovelThe Seat Filler: A Novel by Sariah Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warning- lots of great chemistry, romantic banter, scrumptious hero and endearing heroine


This may be Sariah's best book yet, and that's saying a lot because all her books are so good! I can't even form words, I just want to go and read the book again. Loved the storyline, loved the characters, loved all the swoony, and I mean S.W.O.O.N.Y. kisses! Did I mention the swoony kisses? But seriously, the love story is so great. Noah and Juliet have great chemistry, fun banter and a genuine connection.

Y'all need to pre-order your copies right now. Like drop everything, you will not want to miss out on this book. I'll write a full review closer to release date, after I've probably read it a few more times. *happy sigh*

Content:
Romance: Clean...did someone mention swoony kisses yet?
Language: None
Violence: None


2021 Swoony Nominee: https://tinyurl.com/y593ce67

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!