Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A to Z Challenge 2009

I always notice different reading challenges on other blogs and thought I would finally participate in one. I saw this challenge on Chantele's blog and it sounded like a fun one to try. To find out the exact rules of the challenge you can visit the official website here. I chose to read books that start with each letter of the alphabet. I had a really hard time tracking down a book that started with "x" and finally settled on a childrends book. Below are the books I have chosen (they may change as the year goes on). The books I have read are in black and the ones I still need to read are in red.

Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Court Duel by Sherwood Smith
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
Envy by Anna Godbersen
Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
Giver by Lois Lowry
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Jackaroo by Cynthia Voigt
Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Mystic and Rider by Sharon Shinn
Nine Coaches Waiting by Mary Stewart
Oh.My.Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
Rumors by Anna Godbersen
Season by Sarah MacLean
Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
U
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
Xavier and the Letter X
Y
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!