Thursday, October 30, 2014

Character Casting Reveals

When I woke up this morning I realized I didn't have anything to post today. But, then I realized I still had a few character reveals that I forgot to put up. Personally, I think these are better than the originals. What do you think?
Untethered
Kathy and Heathro
Kissing Counsins
Kathy Jo and Swaggart
The Crimson Frost
Katie and Broderick
The Pirate Ruse
Tori and Trevon
Poll
110590
I LOVE fairytales and I've enjoyed the few MLM retellings she's done. Which fairytale would you love for Marcia to write?

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I LOVE it too!! And I definitely think these are WAY better!! ;) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT!!!!! 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard right now. You are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!