Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday's Fall Yummies - Week 2

For those that don't know... I am all about easy peasy recipes! And the fewer the ingredients the better in my opinion! So when I found this one I thought PERFECT! This week it's going to be...

Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Muffins!

You start with these ingredients...



Put them into your muffin tin...



And you get these...




Ingredients

1 Box of Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate cake mix OR any Devil's Food/Chocolate Cake Mix
1 15 oz can of 100 % Pure Pumpkin
Mini or Regular Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips for topping

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour cake mix in a large bowl and add a little bit of pumpkin at a time and mix. Once all the pumpkin is blended with the dry cake mix, use an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Next, spoon mixture into mini muffins 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with a few chocolate chips, place in oven on middle rack, bake for 15 mins or until toothpick comes clean. Makes approximately 30 mini muffins.

Easy as 1...2...3!! Can't wait to try these! If you try them, let us know what you think! :)

5 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! Good find Kathy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them today and the entire family loved them-- that NEVER happens!! haha Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo!! I am making these right now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I'm glad they liked them!! Now I'm really excited to try these!! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!