Wednesday, October 29, 2014

MLM Favorites Voting

Okay, so I know I asked everyone to submit their top ten favorite lists to me, I've gotten a great response and will still post those results. But, Katie had a great idea about hosting a vote through Goodreads. I thought this would be a great and easy way for everyone to vote. I went ahead and added all of Marcia's books to the list, now you just have to go and vote for your top TEN favorites. I know doing it this way will be tempting to vote for more than ten, but try and stick with ten. :)

To vote, visit my Listopia page on Goodreads HERE. Voting is easy, if you haven't done it before you can see in the picture below. Under the title of the book there is a "vote for this book" button. Just click on that. On the right there is a My Votes field and you will be able to see your list of ten books. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll announce the final winners in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!