Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hidden Identity Anthology

First Love Second ChoiceFirst Love Second Choice by Lindzee Armstrong


I first read this story through the Sweet & Sassy Anthology: Hidden Identities collection, but was excited to see when it was published as a standalone an epilogue was added. That's always a nice surprise.

I thought this was a cute story. I liked the angle the author took with the whole mistaken/hidden identity. I liked Keslee, I can see how she went along with things at first, but how awkward! Bryce was also a fun character. Such an interesting and unique plot idea. I really enjoyed this one. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more from Ms. Armstrong.

Content: Clean

Sink or SwimSink or Swim by Laura D. Bastian
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5

I thought this one was just okay. I liked the idea of it, but it fell a little flat. I think in the end, since it was a short story, I would have expected the H/h to be together a little more. To much time spent on their regular life/jobs/past. I hate to say it, but I was just bored.

Content: Clean

The Best of MeThe Best of Me by Paige Timothy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I first read this story through the Sweet & Sassy Anthology: Hidden Identities collection.

I'm always a sucker for a second chance love story. I thought this one was pretty unique. I did think Josh overreacted a bit, but overall I thought this was a cute story.

Content: Clean

HACKED (The Secret to Secrets, #1)HACKED by Stephanie Connelley Worlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one. I was totally sucked in and didn't want to put it down. I was totally bummed when it ended, but I think there is a sequel in the works. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for that. This had a fun plot and was well written. I think it'd make a good full-length novel so things could be developed a little more, but overall it was really enjoyable.

Content: Clean

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!