Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Kiss that Launched 1,000 Gifs by Sheralyn Pratt

The Kiss that Launched 1,000 GifsThe Kiss that Launched 1,000 Gifs by Sheralyn Pratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5

First off, isn't that cover gorgeous?? Love it!

Anyway, ever since I first found out about this one I couldn't wait to read it. I've enjoyed Sheralyn Pratt's suspense series and was curious to see what should could do with a contemporary romance. I was not disappointed. This was a fun read! Be prepared to get sucked in and unable to stop!

Grace and Ashton host a radio talk show, Battle of the Sexes. Every day they go head to head on a verity of topics, their chemistry is off the charts. Secretly Ashton has been crushing on Grace since they started working together two years ago. Problem is, she has a serious boyfriend.

I kind of wavered on what to rate this one. On one hand, it was a totally addicting read. It flowed well, had a fun plot and lots of interactions with our H/h (which is always a good thing). On the other hand, if I over analyze it, I kind of wanted to see more developed between Grace and Ashton. They are obviously physically attracted to each other, but I'd like to see them as a couple and see them really fall in love (its pointed out that they never spend any time together off-air, so aside from the couple hours debating every day, would they really get along in the real world? They are pretty opposite. They obviously connect physically, I just want to make sure there is more to them than that. But again, that's just me over thinking things probably.

Overall, I thought this was super cute! I look forward to reading more contemporaries by Ms. Pratt!

Content
Romance: Clean. Mild innuendo and talk about previous relationships, hooking up pre-marriage. Pretty worldly view on relationships and sex.
Language: None that I remember
Violence: None
Religious: None

Similar Reads: Love on the Air

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!