Saturday, July 18, 2015

Shelf Candy Saturday


This meme is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books and focuses on the pretty book covers you come across and want to share with others. I love a pretty book cover, I even created a shelf on Goodreads to help me keep track of the pretty covers that I love. For this week I chose a cover that really jumped out at me when it first came out a few months back. Part of my excitement was that the author is a personal favorite of mine. I thought the cover was a good match for the story inside, which ended up being a really fun read. It's always a win-win when the cover is awesome and the inside matches.

Dark Destiny by Kari Gray
(aka Nancy Campbell Allen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!