Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is "all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!" Since I love making lists, I'm really looking forward to participating with this one. For my first post, I decided to post the last ten books I added to my "to-read" list on Goodreads.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. I hope you love all of them. I want to follow you, but you have no bloglovin button.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I hope I enjoy them as well, there are a few from favorite authors of mine so I know at least a few of them will be great. :) You can follow my blog if you want, by clicking on the "join this site" button at the top right. I need to go check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul this week! I love the cover for Love on a Whim! I hope you enjoy your books and have an awesome week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of Love on a Whim! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!