Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Book Trek 2015

I am excited to participate in the 2015 Summer Book Trek. I've been able to participate the past few years and always enjoy it. I like supporting LDS authors and it's been fun trying new authors and books. I know this month will be extra busy, so I'm not going to make my list too long yet. Here are a few books that I want to read this month, I'll probably be adding more as I go.

Lord Fenton's Folly by Josi Kilpack
Loving Helen by Michele P Holmes
Girl in 24B by Jennifer Peel
Sheik's Ruby by Jennifer Moore
At Last by Shannon Guymon
Hope at Dawn by Stacie Henrie
Painting Kisses by Melanie Jacobson
First Love Second Choice by Lindzee Armstrong
The Kiss that Launched 1000 GIFS by Sheralyn Pratt
Playing for Keeps by Renee Clark
The Royal Spy by Cassie Shiels
The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch
The Guise of a Gentleman by Donna Hatch
A Perfect Secret by Donna Hatch
Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel


2 comments:

  1. That's a great list! I'm hoping to read The Kiss That Launched 1000 Gifs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about that one. I hear it's great!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!