Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Organized Bride by Lucy McConnell

The Organized Bride (Billionaire Marriage Brokers, #2)The Organized Bride by Lucy McConnell
Contemporary Romance
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a cute series, I love the idea for the Billionaire Marriage Brokers and the modern day arranged marriage storylines. I look forward to reading the rest of the books.

While I thought this one was cute, I thought there was too much emphasis on their time at work or talking about work. It's all they ever really talked about and I thought it distracted from the romance. There wasn't a whole lot of romantic interactions and I was a bit unbelieving in their sudden declarations of love. I would have liked to see more of the day to day things and more conversations that didn't revolve around work/charities. I did think it was a fun read and kept me entertained, I just think the romance could have been a little better. I liked the characters and again look forward to reading more from this series.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Other: Mild (view spoiler)
Religious: None
Series: Billionaire Marriage Brokers, Book Two. Can stand on its own.</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!