Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. My choice for this week is:

by Amy Matayo and Nicole Deese
Contemporary Romance
Published: Sometime 2015 (I hope/think)

Synopsis from Goodreads:
There are two sides to every story...whose will you believe?
Noah Jennings and Lexi Reese may have experienced the same fateful collision early one November morning, yet their testimonies under oath are none too similar.

Somebody's lying.

Maybe it's him. Maybe it's her.

Maybe it's just another case of he said/she said.

Or maybe it's something else entirely.


Why I'm Waiting:
Ms. Matayo and Ms. Deese are two of my favorite authors. I've only found them recently, but enhoy their books quite a bit. When I heard they were teaming up to write this contemporary romance I knew I had to have it. It was supposed to come out earlier this year, but has been pushed back. I'm not sure when it'll be released, but I'll keep you posted. I know I'll be the first in line.

7 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this before now, but it sounds good! And I love that cover. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've made me curious! I'll have to look into this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this one yet, but the cover is definitely drawing me in. The concept sounds awesome as well, so I might just have to check it out :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of this book, but now that I've read the synopsis, I definitely want to take a look! It seems like it'll be a good one :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the book title and synopsis! Nice pick. New GFC follower.
    here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments. I'm really looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!