Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

It's been awhile since I've participated in a book meme and thought this one sounded fun. It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about the meme click here. Basically its a fun way to make a list of what you're reading, want to read, recently bought books, or just anything you want to make a list about.

I decided to make a list of the top ten books currently on my Kindle that I'm planning on reading next. In random order:

Just One Summer Anthology
Sheik's Ruby by Jennifer Moore
Catching Caytie by Cindy Anderson
Kisses in the Rain by Krista Jensen
Trouble in Paradise by Karen Tuft
Girl in Seat 24B by Jennifer Peel
Painting Kisses by Melanie Jacobson
Falling Slowly by Julie Bellon
Last Play by Taylor Hart
Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George

1 comment:

  1. You've gotten some good books recently! I've been interested in Silver in The Blood but I've been seeing many negative reviews lately. :/
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!