Saturday, December 12, 2015

Cookie Girl Christmas by Christene Houston

Cookie Girl Christmas (Snowflake Falls Inn Romance, #1)Cookie Girl Christmas by Christene Houston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this one. Full of Christmas fun and a Swoony romance.

When I pick up a Christmas story, I want to really feel the fun and spirit of the holidays. A lot of times, the books are simply set during December and you don't really get too much Christmas cheer. Cookie Girl Christmas really exceeded my expectations, it was filled with Christmas cheer. I loved the setting, the cookies, the parties, all of it. Really a great book to get you in the mood for Christmas.



Molly was a very likable heroine. I loved the evolution her character goes through and how she is able to really take a look at her life and be brave enough to try and make changes. I loved Greyson as well, his sarcastic personality and dry humor were fun. I thought they had a fun relationship and I loved when they had a lot of page time together. I thought things moved at a believable pace. Lots of chemistry, fun and heartwarming moments. I liked that they opened up about their pasts and were able to be there for each other.



Overall, this was just an enjoyable read for me. For the most part it was a light and fun book, but did have some deeper moments that I felt helped make the whole book more well-rounded. I would highly recommend this to anyone and look forward to reading more from Ms. Houston! I'll definitely will be keeping my eye out for more books from her.





Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!