Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chemistry Lessons by Rebecca Jamison

Chemistry LessonsChemistry Lessons by Rebecca H. Jamison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a fan of Ms. Jamisons Austen retellings, and was excited when I saw she had a new book coming out. I love the setting, of both main characters being high school teachers – both science teachers.

This was a sweet story with likable characters and a nice romance. Rosie and Destry were both likable characters and you cant help buy root for them to figure things out. I’m not a big fan of love triangles, but I can see why authors use them and lets face it, that happens in real life all the time, so it’s realistic to use them in novels. While this is a sweet romance, it does deal with some serious issues. I appreciate when an author can keep things from getting too dark, since I like to read as a nice escape. I’m a sucker for small towns, especially ones that have that “western” feel to them. Overall, I thought this was a good read. Pretty Cover

Content: Clean, mild talk of past abuse


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!