Sunday, November 27, 2016

Walk of Infamy by Sharalyn Pratt

Walk of Infamy (Rhea Jensen, #6)Walk of Infamy by Sheralyn Pratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really excited to hear about this one. I enjoyed Ms. Pratt’s Rhea Jensen series and was looking forward to this conclusion (If you haven’t read that series, no worries this stands well on its own), I’m also a big fan of her new Pimpernel series and was a little giddy to see how these two tie into each other (this is a prequel to that series). Again, this stands well on its own if you haven’t read either series, but after reading this I’m sure you’ll want to check them out.

This is a great book if you’re looking for some excitement and adventure. This will definitely keep you on your toes and keep you on the edge of your seat. I love Rhea, she is a tough character, very smart and kind. She is loyal and really tries to do the right thing. This book really adds a lot to her character and background. Overall, just a fun read.

Content: Clean romance, mild innuendo. Mild violence - mention of rape, no language


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!