Sunday, November 27, 2016

From Cairo, With Love by Nancy Campbell Allen

From Cairo, With Love (Timeless Romance Single)From Cairo, With Love by Nancy Campbell Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m a big fan of the Timeless Romance Anthologies, and love that they’re publishing these Single novellas now. I was excited to see one of my favorite authors Nancy Campbell Allen had written one. I obviously jumped at the chance to read it.

This was a fun read, a well developed novella that is able to capture your attention and hold you tight until the end. I’m a sucker for a good romance, but also love when there is a little suspense thrown in to keep our characters (and us) on our toes. I thought this had a fun setting, likable characters and sweet romance. A great read when you’re looking for a quick escape.

Content: Clean

Source: Review copy


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!