Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Timeless Romance Anthology: Valentine's Day Collection

Valentine's Day Collection (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 19)Valentine's Day Collection by Janette Rallison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These Timeless Romance anthologies are always fun. I like how each anthology picks a certain theme and all the stories come up with fun ways to weave that theme into their stories. They always turn out to be so unique. I was especially excited when I saw this would be a Valentine Theme, I love Valentines Day and was excited to have some fun stories with this worked in. Each was unique and I liked that the Valentine theme wasn't over done. Overall, I thought the stories were cute. I liked them all, but my favorites were probably Janette Rallison and Heather B. Moore.

If you're a fan of contemporary romance this is an anthology you don't want to miss.

Content: Clean

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!