Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Royal Design by Sariah Wilson

Royal Design (Royals of Monterra)Royal Design by Sariah Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Adorable!

I am such a big fan of the Royals of Monterra, it's one of my very favorite contemporary romance series. I was really excited when I found out Ms. Wilson had written a novella to go along with her series (I still need to read some of the other novellas in the Kindle Monterra World). Anyway, this was a fun addition and fits right in, but also stands very well on its own. You don't have to read the other books to enjoy this one.

Bellamy is such a sweet likable character. Very down to earth and easy to relate to. She's a bit shocked to find out she is also a Princess! Her life changes dramatically when she learns the truth about her father and that all her dreams will come true...if she agrees to star in a reality dating TV show about her quick rise to royalty. She's also not to happy to find out her handsome new bodyguard is Enzo, the guy who disappeared on her a year ago leaving her a bit broken hearted.

Bellamy and Enzo have great chemistry, not only do they have some swoony moments, but they have such a cute friendship. I really enjoyed their banter and sweetness. This was a fun novella and great escape. Have I mentioned how much I love this series yet??

Content: Clean romance, kissing. No language or violence.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!