Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Swoon Worthy Spotlights - February


Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted in February, but the books I did read were all good. I'm hoping in March I can really buckle down and read a lot, especially from the 2018 Swoony list, there are a lot of great books on there just begging me to read them. So, my picks for February are...

Lightning Struck by Nichole Van
Brothers Maledetti, Book Three
Urban Fantasy

Wroth the Risk by Heather B Moore
Pine Valley, Book One
Contemporary Romance

**********************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!