Thursday, September 3, 2020

Sea of Starlight by Shari L Tapscott

Sea of Starlight (The Riven Kingdoms Book 2)Sea of Starlight by Shari L. Tapscott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been eagerly awaiting this books release and counting down the days until I could read it. I love finding new series to obsess over. Is it hard for anyone else to write reviews for a middle book? I dont want to give anything away!

The story continues to follow Amalia and Rhys on their journey, they're growing closer, but Rhys is still keeping secrets that he worries will tear them apart, so he has his guard up. Amalia is still a likable lead, she only knows part of the story and so that puts her in interesting situations. The story also introduces us to Cassia and Braeton, so we're lucky to get two stories! I really enjoyed Cassie and Braeton and the perspective they added to the story.

Yes, this does end on a cliffhanger! Grrrrr! But, luckily the last book is scheduled to come out in November, so not too long to wait. Which I REALLY appreciate. While I did enjoy this book, I think I liked the first one a bit more. This did have that middle-book-feel to it, but still kept my attention and had lots of swoony moments and likable characters. I look forward to reading the next book!

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: Mild

The Riven Kingdoms Series
Forest of Firelight (The Riven Kingdoms, #1) by Shari L. Tapscott Sea of Starlight (The Riven Kingdoms Book 2) by Shari L. Tapscott

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!