Sunday, February 28, 2021

Monthly Swoons - February 2021


I don't know about you, but February flew by for me! It felt like we were constantly on the go and at the same time anxiously watching the calendar and wondering when my hubby would return from deployment (not until March now). I was able to get some great reading in though and ended up reading 21 books this month!! Another fun thing I realized, I was able to try nine new-to-me authors so far this year! This is the first year I have actually kept track and it has been fun discovering new authors to follow. 

So, my top favorite books I read in February are....

Regency Romance - Five Stars

This was the fist book I read by Ms. Kimball, it was charming and engaging and I loved every minute. Loved it so much, I went on a binge and read almost all her other books (I think I have one left that I'm holding on to!) 

Regency Romance - Four Stars

It had been awhile since I read a Bree Wolf regency and the synopsis really called to me. I ended up really enjoying this one and I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the series. 

Dragon Chained by Haley Ryan
Urban Fantasy - Four Stars

This was a new-to-me author that I will continue to follow. It's hard finding good UFs, and I was happy to find this fun trilogy. Engaging, romantic, funny and just an overall fun series to get lost in for awhile. 


So, what were your favorite reads of February??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!