Thursday, March 11, 2021

Bookshop by the Sea by Denise Hunter

Bookshop by the SeaBookshop by the Sea by Denise Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one and especially the setting of Piper's cove and bookshop Sophie is opening! I want to visit there! Second-chance love stories are also a favorite for me. I felt like Sophie and Aiden's relationship was so realistic, seeing each other again brought back a flood of memories, and I loved that they were forced to confront their past being stuck in a hurricane together. I also liked that it wasn't just smooth sailing, they had to confront the things that didn't work the first time around. The supporting cast was good as well. I liked the character development and how everything works out. Just a really fun "beach read" and one I would read again.

Content PG
Romance: Kissing
Language: None
Violence: None
Religion: Very mild

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!