Thursday, April 1, 2021

Monthly Swoons - March 2021

 


March was such a busy month! My husband finally returned from deployment!! Yay! That was definitely the highlight of my month and the kids and I are so excited to have him home. It didnt leave as much time for reading, which is ok! But I was able to squeeze in 13 books this month!! Here are a few of my favorites....


World's Worst Boyfriend by Carina Taylor
Pub Date: April 27, 2021
Romantic Comedy Adventure
Rated PG+, Four Stars


Pub Date: February 25, 2021
Romantic Comedy Victorian Romance
Rated PG, Four Stars

Romancing Lord Ramsbury by Ashtyn Newbold
Pub Date: October 2019
Regency Romance
Rated G, Four Stars


So, what were your favorite reads of March??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!