Sunday, January 31, 2021

Monthly Swoons - January 2021


It's been a long while since I've done my monthly favorite posts. I thought it would be a fun one to start up again for 2021!! There are so many great books that come out throughout the year, I'd like another fun way to share them with everyone. 

I was a little surprised by how much I was able to actually read in January! NINETEEN books, I was able to get through! I was hoping to make an even 20 so maybe I can squeeze in a quick novella tonight before bed. There were a few books that really stood out to me this month, ones I had to encourage my friends to read and ended up doing a few buddy reads which is always so much fun. 

So the books I loved the most this month were....

The Promised Prince by Kortney Keisel

I couldn't put this one down. Its a super fun dystopian novel (that feels a lot like a High Fantasy novel lol), with a super swoony romance, fun setting, unexpected twists and just overall enjoyable read. I like that this series each book can stand on its own. Would definitely recommend this one. And isnt that cover great? 


Fate Calling by Lindsay Grace

This debut novel totally swept me into another world. I quickly got sucked into this world and characters and couldn't turn the pages fast enough. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the next book in the series. Also, another great cover!! 

Magic Forged by K.M. Shea

This was such a fun series! I really loved the characters and worldbuilding, I do wish the romance had been amped up a bit, its pretty slow-burn, but still works well in the context of the story. I loved the urban fantasy setting and look forward to more series set in this universe. Really fun read! 


Enough about me!!
What were your favorite books you read in January? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!