Thursday, November 12, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted at Booking Through Thursday. It asks fun book related questions each week. It’s a fun way to get you thinking about your books and share you're thoughts with other book bloggers. Once you’ve completed your post return to Booking Through Thursday and leave a comment and link. This week's question is:

Do you read everything all the way through or do you feel life really is too short to read bad books?

Great question! I do usually try and finish every book that I start. I’m always curious how everything will end up, even if I’m bored with the story. Sometimes if the book is really boring or I’m having a hard time getting into it I will skip to the end just to see what happens, then quickly move on to the next book. Most of the time I will only stop reading if I don’t like the content of the book, like if there are graphic sex scenes or other material that I just don’t agree with, then I will stop.

I read for pleasure, entertainment and an escape, so why keep reading if you’re not enjoying the story? I have a huge pile of books to read and won’t waste my time on something that isn’t worth it. So, I guess agree that life is too short to read bad books.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!