Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to Get a Date for the Prom by Denise Gwen

Genre: Teen Lit

One Word Review: Cute

First Line: “If you must know the truth, it was all my big sister’s doing.”

Kathy’s Review: In this short story we find out how Catherine gets a date to her very first prom. Her sister’s wedding is coming up and of course she is a bridesmaid. Her sister is marrying a man who came from the same town, but since their high schools were rivals they never met. Anyway, since it is so short I’ll stop there, otherwise I’ll give the whole thing away. It was a cute story; I think it had the bones for a really cute full-length novel. It was worth the few minutes it took to read. To read this short story click here. Also, Denise Gwen has a full-length novel out called House of Wacks.

Bookworm Rating: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!