Sunday, April 4, 2010

Waiting on...April

There are so many great books coming out in April I decided to do one big post to spotlight them. I'll still be doing my WOW posts on a select few, but I didn't want to miss out on any so here it goes!

April 1, 2010
Shadow by Jenny Moss 1
The Darcy Cousins by Monica Fairview 1
Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve 1
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day 1
The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale 1

April 5-8
Ondine by Ebony McKenna 5
Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter 5
Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones 6
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong 6
For Keeps by Natasha Friend 6
A Golden Web by Barbara Quick 6
The Key of Kilenya by Andrea Pearson 6
The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan 7
The Princess and the Shoemaker by Alex Flinn 8

April 12-15
The King Commands by Meg Burden 12
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 13
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy 13
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones 13
Longbourn’s Unexpected Matchmaker by Emma Hox 15

April 27-30
Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner 27
Mistwood by Leah Cypess 27
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynoswki 27
Alice in Time by Penelope Bush 30

Are there any April releases that I missed?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!