Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Favorite Books of 2014

Friday we will be revealing the winners of the 2014 Swoony Awards, but I couldn't wait to share my favorites.  I read over 240 books this year and I wanted to share them with you (I stuck with only the books I read that were published in 2014), so here are my top 14 favorite novels of the year!

#1 Lady at Arms by Tamara Leigh
#2 Prejudice Meets Pride by Rachael Anderson
#3 Falling For Rayne by Shannon Guymon
#4 Under a Georgia Moon by Cindy Roland Anderson
#5 A Cliché Christmas by Nicole Deese
#6 Son of War, Daughter of Chaos by Janette Rallison
#7 All's Fair in Love and Weddings by Christine Feldman
#8 Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae 
#9 Lady Emma's Campaign by Jennifer Moore
#10 Bewitching the Knight by Diane Darcy
#11 Fiancé by Fate by Jennifer Shirk
#12 Split Second by Kasie West
#13 Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen
#14 The Longing by Tamara Leigh

Technically, they're all number one! I loved each of these books and would recommend them to anyone! It was hard choosing just 14 since I read so many amazing books this year, but these ones really stuck with me and will be ones I'll be reading again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 240! You had a good reading year. I haven't read any of these, but several are in by TBR list.

    Wishing you the best in 2015,
    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!