Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Guy Next Door by Kate Palmer

The Guy Next DoorThe Guy Next Door by Kate Palmer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was just okay for me, wasn't quite what I was expecting. From the cover and description I think I was picturing more of a romantic suspense, but it was more romance with a dash of action thrown in at the end. I didn't really connect with the characters, especially Eva. I didn't understand why she kept putting up with Sean. I didn't connect with the romance and found it unbelievable when she claimed she was in love by the end of the book. I liked the setting and plot, but again just didn't quite connect how I was hoping.

Content
Romance: Squeaky clean
Lanuguage: None
Violence: Mild
Religious: Moderate, not preachy


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!