Monday, July 27, 2015

The Professional Bride by Lucy McConnell

The Professional Bride (Billionaire Marriage Brokers, #3)The Professional Bride by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I decided to bump all these up to four stars, because I do enjoy them and look forward to reading them. I like the original premise and the characters are always likable.

I liked that this one was a little different than the first two. Our heroine Amber, has been working for the BMB for a few years now, has actually had three husbands so far. Amber really does consider this her job, and while she builds friendships with her husbands, it's never been anything more. Until she meets her new husband Rym, then all her rules go out the window. Or down the slopes. Rym just inherited his fathers very successful and exclusive ski resort in Park City, Utah. I LOVED the setting in this one. I've spent a lot of time in Park City and had an easy time getting into this one. Amber was a likable character, as well as Rym. They were good for each other.

Like the other books, I would have liked to see more of Rym and Amber together, especially out side of work. I think if this were a full length novel the time spent at work wouldn't bother me as much. Then we could see them on their "down time" and see them really fall for each other. I have a hard time buying the falling in love part.

Overall, a fun addition to the series. I look forward to reading the next one.

Content: Clean
While this is the third book in the series, it could stand on its own.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this series before but it sounds interesting, not exactly my type of book, I'm glad that you enjoyed it though! Thanks for sharing :)

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!